I was never much of a concealer girl until I hit my mid 20’s. Apparently 26 was the age where my under eye circles woke up and said “aw shiz, ’bout time to make an appearance, baby!” It’s been a constant struggle to find the best products for dark circles ever since! Every brand says their product is the best and literally magic (the only magic I see is my money disappearing faster than you can say “abra kadabra”). But I’m excited because I’ve found my holy grail products I love for combating dark circles, and I’m about to let you in on my epiphany girl, so just keep reading 😉
*This post contains affiliate links. YSL product provided c/o Influenster and YSL for testing purposes. Nip & Fab product provided c/o Nip & Fab and Collectively. All content and opinions expressed are my own.*
Combating Dark Circles
So I think it’s important to say these products work great for me, but may not work for everyone. Also, combating this annoying beauty trait definitely starts from within! Please make sure you’re getting a healthy amount of sleep every night (7-8 hours) and drinking plenty of water! It’s important to make sure you’re taking care of your body in a holistic way, and not just trying to correct the symptoms. That being said, here are my top 5 products I love that help with my dark circles!
The Best Products for Dark Circles
- Caudalie Premier Cru the Eye Cream – OK, yes, this shiz is expensive, but girrrl…it really works! It has a yellow tone that not only brightens the under eye, but also color corrects! *Hint! Buy the Caudalie Travel Kit for less than half the price and you’ll get to try this eye cream as well as some of Caudalie’s other best selling products!
- bareMinerals Stroke of Light Eye Brightener – this product has a light coverage, but the yellow color correcting undertone, as well as the brightening properties, makes it my favorite concealer to wear without foundation!
- YSL All Hours Concealer – this concealer is great for those days where there’s just no hiding the fact you got 2 hours of sleep and are running off of coffee and a prayer #YouKnowThoseDays. It’s the only full coverage and also high end concealer I use on the regular, and it’s definitely one of the best for dark circles!
- Nip & Fab Bee Sting Fix Rich Repearing Eye Cream – I’ve talked about this product before here but I’ll say it again…hands down my favorite nighttime under eye cream! It also helps plump fine lines too! #BONUS
- Maybelline Fit Me Concealer – I wanted to include this product because most of the others in this list are pretty spendy. This concealer is great and has similar coverage and consistency as the YSL. Also, for $6.99, you can’t beat the price!
I’ve used all of these products for over a month, and I’m convinced they’re some of the best products for dark circles. I want to hear from you now! What’s your holy grail eye product? Also, I’d love to know what other opinion type posts or reviews you’d like to see on the blog, so leave me a comment and let me know!