Holy smokes you guys, it’s literally going to be over 100°F for the next 3 days in Portland!!! This is pretty unheard of, and if you’re familiar with Portland’s humidity, you’ll know it’s also pretty miserable. Last weekend I went on a few really fun hikes just East of the city however, and they were absolutely perfect for escaping the hot weather! So if you’re looking for something to do the next few days and you want to also beat the heat, here are 3 hot weather hikes around Portland you can check out!
Morning b-list fam! Today I’m sharing the oldest date night idea in the book -> a dinner date night! Yep, that’s right, I’m basic. Lol, but seriously though, sometimes there is no better date than the ones where you and your man get a little dressed up and go out to a nice dinner. It doesn’t have to be anything expensive, just somewhere new 🙂 I don’t know why, but this always makes me feel a little special, and being a little dressed up makes Eihab and I laugh and flirt the night away 🙂 Also, since the weather is turning colder and we live in Portland, I thought I’d share some places that we really enjoy going for a nice date night! And of course, since this is also a style blog, I’ve teamed up with Full Addition to help bring you guys the perfect winter date night look 😉
Well here it is! The last day of FashioNXT 2016! I loved all of the sultry looks this day brought us on the runway.
For those of you who LOVE fashion, keep reading. Day #3 was my fav day of FashioNXT (and yes, it has everything to do with Walter Mendez).
Well guys, FashioNXT is officially over! It was a lot of fun, but I must say, I’m glad that it’s done! Four days in a row is suuuper tough!
FashioNXT Day #2 was a really great night, it actually started out with me snagging a front row seat, the very first seat in the front row, so I had a great view of the end of the runway!
Day #2 at FashioNXT was also the Wearable Technology Fashion Competition and International Day of the Girl.
Ok, so here’s a run down of the designers, in order leading up to my favorite!
6.) Moontess – this was definitely my least favorite collection. It was just…odd? I swear I’ve seen teens walking around the Portland Saturday Market wearing furry hoods like that.
5. Stephanie Says – I wasn’t a huge fan of this collection. It really reminded me clothes I used to wear in middle school (not something I want to remember!).
4. Shea Wilcox – I thought these design were super cute! They were flirty and feminine, and I definitely would have worn the first one below, it’s like a chic little tennis outfit!
3. Myriam Marcela – I loved Myriam Marcela! I thought the deep colors and knits were perfect for fall! Also, that coat is to die for! I would totally where that thing everywhere – work, out with the girls, the dentist, you name it.
2. Sophie Chang – this was my second favorite collection from FashioNXT Day #2! I thought the designs looked really high fashion but also very wearable (depending on the occasion of course!). I really loved all three of the below looks. I especially like the choker accent of the black dress, and the floral print of the third.
1. Vien To – lastly, Vien To was my favorite designer from FashioNXT Day #2. I think it’s just because I’m a sucker for bridal, but I loved seeing all of the tulle and lace. This blush gown is my absolute FAV design from the entire night, it’s like fairy tale meets princess of the ballet, I just love it so much!
Stay tuned this Friday for FashioNXT Day #3! Also, I’ll be heading to Seattle this Saturday for Seattle Fashion Week, so be sure to follow me on Instagram and Snapchat for more frequent and behind-the-scenes updates!