Morning b-list fam! Today I’m sharing the oldest date night idea in the book -> a dinner date night! Yep, that’s right, I’m basic. Lol, but seriously though, sometimes there is no better date than the ones where you and your man get a little dressed up and go out to a nice dinner. It doesn’t have to be anything expensive, just somewhere new 🙂 I don’t know why, but this always makes me feel a little special, and being a little dressed up makes Eihab and I laugh and flirt the night away 🙂 Also, since the weather is turning colder and we live in Portland, I thought I’d share some places that we really enjoy going for a nice date night! And of course, since this is also a style blog, I’ve teamed up with Full Addition to help bring you guys the perfect winter date night look 😉
Well here it is! The last day of FashioNXT 2016! I loved all of the sultry looks this day brought us on the runway.
For those of you who LOVE fashion, keep reading. Day #3 was my fav day of FashioNXT (and yes, it has everything to do with Walter Mendez).
Well guys, FashioNXT is officially over! It was a lot of fun, but I must say, I’m glad that it’s done! Four days in a row is suuuper tough!
FashioNXT Day #2 was a really great night, it actually started out with me snagging a front row seat, the very first seat in the front row, so I had a great view of the end of the runway!
Day #2 at FashioNXT was also the Wearable Technology Fashion Competition and International Day of the Girl.
Ok, so here’s a run down of the designers, in order leading up to my favorite!
6.) Moontess – this was definitely my least favorite collection. It was just…odd? I swear I’ve seen teens walking around the Portland Saturday Market wearing furry hoods like that.
5. Stephanie Says – I wasn’t a huge fan of this collection. It really reminded me clothes I used to wear in middle school (not something I want to remember!).
4. Shea Wilcox – I thought these design were super cute! They were flirty and feminine, and I definitely would have worn the first one below, it’s like a chic little tennis outfit!
3. Myriam Marcela – I loved Myriam Marcela! I thought the deep colors and knits were perfect for fall! Also, that coat is to die for! I would totally where that thing everywhere – work, out with the girls, the dentist, you name it.
2. Sophie Chang – this was my second favorite collection from FashioNXT Day #2! I thought the designs looked really high fashion but also very wearable (depending on the occasion of course!). I really loved all three of the below looks. I especially like the choker accent of the black dress, and the floral print of the third.
1. Vien To – lastly, Vien To was my favorite designer from FashioNXT Day #2. I think it’s just because I’m a sucker for bridal, but I loved seeing all of the tulle and lace. This blush gown is my absolute FAV design from the entire night, it’s like fairy tale meets princess of the ballet, I just love it so much!
Stay tuned this Friday for FashioNXT Day #3! Also, I’ll be heading to Seattle this Saturday for Seattle Fashion Week, so be sure to follow me on Instagram and Snapchat for more frequent and behind-the-scenes updates!
Last night was the first night for the FashioNXT Week in Portland! I was actually kind of dreading going because yesterday was cold and gloomy outside, but I eventually got off my butt and got ready 🙂