My favorite time of year is approaching and I must say, I can’t wait! Crisp mornings, beautiful red and gold leaves, and comfy layers are literally my jam. With fall right around the corner, I really want to share with you guys my top 5 fall fashion essentials, and even better, they’re all under $50!
*This post contains affiliate links. All content and opinions expressed are my own.*
Fall Fashion Essentials
1. BP Sweater – I love this sweater for 3 reasons. 1.) The color is perfect for fall! I’m in love with those rusty pink colors, so pretty. 2.) Off-the-shoulder! But only one shoulder, so it adds a laid back #IWokeUpLikeThis vibe ;). 3.) So, so, so, so soft!! It’s sold out unfortunately, but here are some other favorites from BP I’ve had my eye on!
2. Zara Denim Skirt – OK, I literally just bought this a month ago and I already can’t find it online #BloggerFail. A perfect way to transition denim skirts into the cooler months is by add tights and ankle booties 🙂 Here are a few others that are still less than $50!
3. Vince Camuto Slides – These are from TJ Maxx and still available right HERE! They’re super cute and comfortable and a great price. I’ve been wearing them non-stop. I tend to size up in shoes that are pointy toed, so I bought these in a size 8 instead of 7.5. Here are a few other styles that I love from TJ’s!
4. Undie Couture Lace Bralette – So, fun fact about me. I live in bralettes lol. I almost never wear a “regular” or traditional bra. Let’s face it, bralettes are just wayyy more comfortable (if you’ve never tried one, you need to ASAP!). This one from Adorn in Portland is my absolute favorite because it’s sexy and comfy. I love layering it under a tank or my off-the-shoulder sweaters! It comes in a bunch of other colors too!
5. Tassel Crossbody Purse – I definitely think having a fun purse for fall is a must. This one from Lulu’s has been a favorite of mine for awhile, and even though it’s sold out, I’ve linked some amazing finds below that I’m OBSESSED with!
Ready for Fall!
Ya’ll know I’m all about comfort, like, all about it. There isn’t anything I care about more in my style, than being comfortable. That’s why I’m obsessed with every piece on this list! The sweater is oversized and super soft (a.k.a. the epitome of comfort). The skirt is a-line so it fits my hips perfectly. And slip-ons, I mean, can shoes get any more comfortable than that?? Comfort is definitely the #1 reason why most of these pieces are included in my fall fashion essentials. What’s a fall fashion must-have item for you? Leave me a comment and let me know!
Photos by Rachel Cossette