Happy October loves! Is it starting to look like fall where you live yet? Portland is just starting to turn from green to warm yellow and reds and I’m loving it! Since today is Monday, I wanted to share my top 5 favorite work wear brands that I consistently purchase. These brands and pieces are also perfect for all seasons, so I’ll be rocking them this fall as well!
*This post contains affiliate links. All content and opinions expressed are my own.*
My Top 5 Favorite Work Wear Brands
- JLO by Jennifer Lopez – I love this brand because the clothes fit women with curves (um, hello…it’s JLO!). This is a JLO dress from Kohl’s that I’ve been wearing for almost two years now, and even though it’s two sizes too big, I still wear it because the fabric is stretchy and so comfortable! The pattern is also super slimming, which I love!
- Worthington – I’ve been wearing this brand since I was 16 years old LOL. My first job was at the Rogue Valley Manor as a waitress and we had to wear black slacks to work. I bought all of mine at JCPenney’s and I haven’t purchased a different brand of slacks since. They’re comfortable and have slim, modern, and curvy fits depending on your body type!
- Old Navy – I get all of my cardigans from Old Navy. They have tons of solid colors as well as prints, the quality is good, and you can’t beat the price. Especially when they’re having a sale (shop here with code FAMILY for 40% off!).
- Aerosoles & Söfft – these are the best shoe brands I’ve found if you need something extremely comfortable. I have a pair of wedges from Söfft that I’ve been wearing for years. They’re so comfortable, even though they have a 4 inch heel! I also just recently purchased a new pair of loafers from Aerosoles that will be perfect for fall! I usually shop these brands at Macy’s and Nordstrom.
- Express – I love to layer, so my go-to work outfit is either a tank dress with a cardigan, or a tank, slacks, and cardigan. For my layering tanks, I always shop at Express. Head on over to their website now (click here), everything is 40% off!
These stores are pretty much the only places I shop for my work clothes haha. I’m a creature of habit I guess! I hope these tips on my top 5 favorite work wear brands are helpful, and let me know in the comments where you shop for your office attire!
Photos by Rachel Cossette